Please note, materials submitted to the Editorial Office Staff are supposed to meet the following requirements:
1. Articles must be provided with a double copy, in English language and typed or computer-printed on a single side of standard typing paper, with the left margin of 3 centimeters width, and 1.5 spacing between the lines, typeface - Times New Roman (Cyrillic), print size - 12 (referring to Georgian and Russian materials). With computer-printed texts please enclose a CD carrying the same le titled with Latin symbols.
2. Size of the article, including index and resume in English must be at least 10 pages and not exceed the limit of 20 pages of typed or computer-printed text.
3. Submitted material must include a coverage of a topical subject, research methods, results, and review.
Authors of the scientic-research works must indicate the number of experimental biological species drawn in, list the employed methods of anesthetization and soporific means used during acute tests.
4. Articles must have a short (half page) abstract(including the following sections: aim of study, material and methods, results and conclusions) and a list of key words.
5. Tables must be presented in an original typed or computer-printed form, instead of a photocopied version. Numbers, totals, percentile data on the tables must coincide with those in the texts of the articles. Tables and graphs must be headed.
6. Photographs are required to be contrasted and must be submitted with doubles. Please number each photograph with a pencil on its back, indicate author’s name, title of the article (short version), and mark out its top and bottom parts. Drawings must be accurate, drafts and diagrams drawn in Indian ink (or black ink). Photocopies of the X-ray photographs must be presented in a positive image in tiff format.
Accurately numbered subtitles for each illustration must be listed on a separate sheet of paper. In the subtitles for the microphotographs please indicate the ocular and objective lens magnification power, method of coloring or impregnation of the microscopic sections (preparations).
7. Please indicate last names, first and middle initials of the native authors, present names and initials of the foreign authors in the transcription of the original language, enclose in parenthesis corresponding number under which the author is listed in the reference materials.
8. Please follow guidance offered to authors by The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidance in its Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals publication available online at:
In GMN style for each work cited in the text, a bibliographic reference is given, and this is located at the endof the article under the title “References”. All references cited in the text must be listed. The list of refer- ences should be arranged alphabetically and then numbered. References are numbered in the text [numbers in square brackets] and in the reference list and numbers are repeated throughout the text as needed. The bibliographic description is given in the language of publication.
9. To obtain the rights of publication articles must be accompanied by a visa from the project in-structor or the establishment, where the work has been performed, and a reference letter, both written or typed on a special signed form, certified by a stamp or a seal.
10. Articles must be signed by all of the authors at the end, and they must be provided with a list of fullnames, office and home phone numbers and addresses or other non-office locations where the authors could bereached. The number of the authors (co-authors) must not exceed the limit of 5 people.
11. Editorial Staff reserves the rights to cut down in size and correct the articles. Proof-sheets are not sent out to the authors. The entire editorial and collation work is performed according to the author’s original text.
12. Sending in the works that have already been assigned to the press by other Editorial Staffs or have been printed by other publishers is not permissible.
13. The journal is open access. GMN therefore levies an article-processing charge of €490 for each article accepted for publication, plus VAT or local taxes where applicable.
Articles that Fail to Meet the Aforementioned Requirements are not Assigned to be Reviewed.